Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lucky penny

So, I'm talking to my friend on the phone and she just told me that her five year old son found a $20 bill. (Yes, I'm talking and blogging at the same time.)

Why does that kind of luck happen to kids? Why is it that you don't hear of grown-ups finding that kind of cash on the ground??

You could argue that it is because kids are already usually looking down at the ground anyway, while us grown-ups are paying attention to where we are going. However, with my kids in tow, I do look down alot and am always pointing out the gum/puddle/goo on the ground to avoid. "Please don't step in the goose poop, honey."

When I DO find money on the ground.... it is usually a penny. But, at least my kids feel rich when they find a penny! Ahhh.... to be a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment