Friday, September 25, 2009

four cutest things in the world




1: My six year old son playing Yahtzee with his dad and bragging that his numbers look like "grown-up writing".




2: The way my four month old is getting so big, yet still fits in my arms like a little living doll. She is s snuggler and so amazingly adorable.




3: The way my 2 year old demands a kiss and hug "in her bed" each night. You can kiss her in the livingroom, the hall - her own bedroom, but nothing counts with her unless you do it "in her bed" ie: sitting on her bed while she is tucked in.




4: The way my 4 year old daughter stares at herself for what seems like hours after putting her potato-head earrings on her own ears. She is definitely ALL girl.




Okay, those are just the cutest things today.... but what can I say, I'm in love with my fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment