Friday, October 2, 2009

Carpool Lane - a mystery

So, the school sent home 'directions' on how the carpool 'kiss and go' works at the end of the school day.
1. Put a sign on your dash with your last name.
(I did that - I don't think anyone noticed. None of the other cars have one either.)
2. Please observe the sign that says "right turn only" out of the parking lot.
(I checked today - there IS no sign and we all still turned left...)
3. If you are going to park in the parking lot, please stay parked until the kiss and go line is finished.
(Someone pulled out from a parked spot right in front of me today.)

The list of rules continues, and I didn't see any change in the actual kiss and go line this week. I have heard many a complaint from moms at other schools about this same subject, but right now, the parents at our school have no excuses. We were just instructed on every detail of the procedure. What kind of example are we setting for the kids if we refuse to disobey the rules? (Not that the kids read our letter - but it is a weird irony.)

Just a little venting... ahhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment