Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life right now...

Okay - I need to start a therapy blog. I'm sure that one would be written on almost daily. A place to vent without bumming out the world around you - you know???

Maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about.

I actually have had a ton of perfect topics to blog about. Funny stuff. Crazy stuff. Cute stuff. But.... alas, I haven't been on here much lately. The computer that is. Life just happens sometimes. The internet isn't the all and all - shocking news huh?? :)

Right now.... today.... at this moment however.... life isn't happening. I'm blogging to say that I'm here. I'm alive, but ... in my mind, barely. Have you ever just felt super disconnected from life and reality? Like you're in some home-bound bubble?? Like the world is stopped, or possibly in slow motion? That everyone has a 'life' except maybe you??

Maybe I need to go shopping. Get out of the house. Go out to eat with hubby or girlfriends.

Maybe it is the cloud-covered day with a semi-lit house and the fact I feel I have been inside this house for EVER with small children. This is the danger of being a stay at home mom. Feeling like the 'real' world is ceasing to exist. Hope I'm not bumming you out here. Hope to post something more life-like soon.

For now, I need to get ready to take the kids to the park on this mostly warm November day. Gonna head out into the 'real' world.... this will have to do for now.... :) Shopping and eating with girlfriends will have to wait a bit longer....Ta-Ta!

1 comment:

  1. ooooohhhhhh - I say time with a girlfriend is definitely in order. How about one with a particularly sarcastic bent? LOL Got any free time in the next couple of weeks?

    ReplyDelete