Friday, November 27, 2009

My Black Friday

Okay, I know you were all waiting for my next blog..... yeah....
Well, I just thought I'd let you know that I am in fact alive. In fact, it is my computer that is 'walking toward the light', on 'death row', and saying it's final goodbyes. In fact, that is one thing we are looking for this black Friday. A new computer.

Let me recap the last few weeks of computer usage:

Turn computer on.
30 minutes later the wallpaper appears but the internet is still considering opening up.
10 minutes later the hourglass for the internet goes away.
20 minutes later I wake up on the couch with the computer on my lap and notice that AOL is 'up'.
I enter a web address.
BIG mistake. You can't actually USE the internet.
1.5 hours later you have been on two pages.
UGH!!!
10 minutes later you realize it is not worth it and give up. AGAIN.

So in this tight economy of reusing and fixing, we are taking the plunge to PURCHASE. I hope. Soon. I miss you. I miss my email. I miss the cyberworld.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should buy a Mac!
    Check it out at our store - MacSuperstore at Powers and N Carefree! Tell them you're my friend and you'll get the friend discount.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.... Brenda thanks. We missed out and bought yet another PC - just fits our budget. But I am back into cyberspace again. And I like it!

    ReplyDelete