Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30

So, it is a big day here in the DeMoss household. Our two youngest have reached another milestone in their lives.



Our third born, Avalon, or Avi Joy as we like to call her, turns 3 today! How did the last three years fly by so fast?!? I remember the hospital nursery returning her to us because she was 'disturbing the other babies' like it was yesterday. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and having her blood-curling infant scream each night between 8-11pm. (She was our toughest ever baby, but she is a now darling child.)
Last year when she turned two she became my comic relief. I remember thinking our first born was funny. I was wrong. He is not half as funny as Avalon. She is the crack up of the family. I mean - hilarious. She surprises me. Where does she get half this stuff??? Her comedic material is unusual, never ending, and entertaining.
Now she is three. Wow. Potty trained. Dresses herself. Learning to make her bed. Brushes her teeth, and copies every little word her big bro and sis say.
I look forward to her new year and the many ways I know she will entertain me!



Talia Rose - our fourth born and third girl - turns 7 months old today. She is pure delight. We marvel everyday at what a happy, pleasing, and sweet baby she is. I guess you have to be a content, easy-going person to be fourth born in 5.5 years! She started rolling over at two months old. That had me worried, but thankfully that is as far as her 'skills' go for now. She doesn't sit on her own or crawl yet and I'm okay with that. She rolls all over the room and that is enough to keep up with when the older siblings have legos, Barbie shoes, and crayons on the floor! :)


So, here's to you, today, my Avi-Joy and Talia Rose! We love you and are so glad you are in our lives! We are all richer because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment