Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kids are cute!

Kitty-cat corn and I don't care, kitty-cat corn and I don't care, kitty-cat corn and I don't care, my master's gone away! (Our daughters version of Jimmy- cracked corn...)

We were almost home today driving on the highway and the kids were hungry and thirsty! Our son knew we were getting close to our exit and said, "We're almost home! I can feel it!" Our 4 yr old daughter said, "I can feel it too! My fingers are on the window - see?? I can feel it too!"

Avalon (3) wants to grow up to be me. Awwww..... (cuz she says I'm pretty and have pretty stuff and get to eat chocolate.... awww again!)

Avalon is the tiniest little girl you have ever seen. She is three and a half and still wears 18mo size shorts and capris. (obviously the pants have to be 3's for the length) Anyway - she sat down on the toilet seat a little too far the other day and completely fell in. The seat was down and there she was just head and ankles staring out at me with big ol' bugged out eyes. I stood there trying not to laugh as I could see this was a semi-tramatic event for her. I took it in for a moment, and then came over to pull her out. We joked about it and she was fine... but man! Between you and me - it was funny! And oddly adorable!

oh gosh- I sat down to write some other cute stuff she said, but now it is blank - my mind that is. I can't remember what else I was gonna say... oh well.. I'll fill it in later if I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment