Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not the best start

I'm making this short because I have three hungry mouths to feed. But, thought I'd let you know how my morning is going:

It was 11am and I had accomplished - nothing.

I woke up to discover I had been given a ....gift. You know... the womanly kind. I haven't been gifted in a very long time since having a baby and all... so suffice to say I was...unprepared. Quite unprepared. Ugh.

I'm making breakfast, run the dishwasher and to shouts coming from my son realize the dishwasher is spilling gallons of water all over our kitchen floor. (it needs to be washed anyway) It took 5 drenched bath towels to sop it up.

I drop son off at school, and run to walmart. I shop, la dee da, and wait in the longest ever line to pay. One regiser open. I get to the front and - wa-la! I don't have my wallet.

I leave the store, load three little people into the minivan, run home, get wallet, unload three people back into the store and we pay.

Got home at 11am. Dishwasher still clogged, nothing done, but seriously - nothing else should happen. Right? Pretty sure I had as many surprises as one day can hold. You know what they say, it can only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment