Friday, July 23, 2010

It's coming along....

....but slowly.

We are listing our home for sale (if all goes as planned) in mid August. That's the plan. The plan is actually very complex... and I don't feel like sharing all the details... but we are going to 'test' the market this fall and see.

I fluctuate regarding my feelings about moving. Sometimes I am excited for the adventure, the newness... and sometimes, like today, I would rather just stay. I love our house. It is so stinkin gorgeous (to me) even though it doesn't have all the amenities we wish it had. (like a large yard or dining room) I wish we could just zap this house to a bigger lot! ha

I'm like that lady at the garage sale selling her babies clothes. That onesie for $2.oo because it was her baby's - but really it is worth about .25 - that's me. I think our house is worth FAR more than the comp says. I keep saying how gorgeous it is compared to.... (fill in the blank) and I can't believe we have to sell it for 'so little'.

(Like that rant????)

Here is what I have cleaned, staged and actually taken pictures of:
yes... that's a tiny little toilet room. But it is clean. And shiny. tada!



I have also cleaned, staged and packed the nursery, but the carpet needs shampooing, and the curtain rod needs tweaking, so no pics of that yet. My son's room is cleaned... but not completely staged, so none of that yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment