Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I bet you've been wondering...

if we're 'pregnant'.... (no, not really silly...read the last post....)

Well... I don't know yet. Turns out we might be 'ovulating' but, the word on a baby is still out.

Have I completely lost you??? You see, I'm just comparing this 'thing' going on in our life to a pregnancy. They are the same kind of idea... you wait for some big change to arrive in your lap. I little work, a little labor - then presto!

So we have this thing... and the bank (see last post) - they said yes. But.... there is still much more to come if this 'baby' is to be born.

Are you tired of my riddles?? I don't blame you. I'm sorry. I just have to give you the whole story when I find out if and when this baby is coming - or not.

Until then, I will blog about whatever I can, and of course, other random facts and tidbits of my life....
and have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment