Monday, July 11, 2011

My Vaccine Soapbox

This could be a hundred pages long. I can talk a lot, and I tend to write conversationally when I get going.

This won't be written like a medical journal, but instead from the heart of a mother.

It certainly won't be comprehensive, as I don't have the strength in my hands to type that long. But, if you want to comment, talk or share, you may. Shoot, if you really want to talk, we could meet. ;)

We don't vaccinate our children. .....anymore.
See, we used to. It is the American way. Our kids are safe if we do. All 'good' mothers vaccinate their kids. And.....so did I.

Until my son was two, almost three years old.
I have four kids. The first two have almost all their toddler vaccinations. The last two have (almost) none.  (research happens in stages with small kids)

I began researching like a nerd on speed at an Ivy League college when my son was two and a half. He has severe allergies to milk and beef, and eggs. Not lactose intolerant - no, he is allergic to the protein in milk and beef and eggs.

I began to research raw milk and goats milk. I really researched and learned about pasteurized milk. I was sold from my findings - we wouldn't drink processed milk anymore. I was hoping in the beginning of the process to see if there was a type of milk my son could handle. That would change our life. There wasn't, but I did find something in the process.

I found information about vaccines. A lot of information. So much so, we stopped giving them to our children.

I disagreed with the ingredients. Monkey organs, chicken embryos, mercury, thimerisol (a mercury preservative), aluminum, and human protein DNA from aborted fetuses. If that doesn't make you say eeewww.. There's more. I'm not writing a medical journal, so I'm not listing more, but I promise you, if you dig, there's more.

Here's something I learned just a few days ago actually. Which is why I'm writing. In almost every single shot there is bovine and egg protein. Let me say that again. Bovine and egg protein.

There is federal protection against vaccine makers. Your child's head could fall off after a vaccine, and there's nothing you can do. You can't sue them, you can settle with them. Nothing. Federal law protects them in every way.

I can't prove this, but I have a theory. When the number of vaccines went up, so did autism, allergies and asthma. I have two kids vaccinated. One was diagnosed with allergies and one with asthma. (the asthma has recently been out-grown. Praise the Lord!) The two kids without vaccines are perfectly well.

Did you notice, that my son is allergic to the protein of cows (milk and beef) and of eggs. And those are the exact two ingredients in all the shots he had. Now, let's think about this. You don't give a one month, two month or four month old baby cow's milk. And you certainly don't give them beef. Why??? Their little bodies can't handle it. That's why. Then why is it injected into them???

I am pretty convinced that if I hadn't given my son his vaccines, that he would be a child living a (more) normal life. A life filled with milk, cheese, butter, ice-cream, ballpark hotdogs, scrambled eggs, and cakes.

I pray he out grows this, or is healed from it. But I no longer think he was born with it.
click here to read about human fetus DNA in your vaccines

1 comment:

  1. I am right up there with you on your soapbox. I am pray that Jesus would heal Alex all the time. Some day, He will. Until then, keep doing the excellent job you are of keeping your kids healthy! I didn't know about the bovine protein.

    ReplyDelete