Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What can you do??

But laugh maybe?? or perhaps...wonder what you are doing wrong??? ;)

My two year, two month old daughter will close her eyes and turn her head when I reprimand her. As if she just suddenly fell asleep and can no longer hear me.  'What Mom? I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm sleeping, I'm sure you can tell, as my eyes are ever-so-tightly closed."

"Talia! Noooooo! We don't touch our poop!!" (if you've read the last couple of posts, you should know my life is very much full of poop.)   ...to which, when she hears me say this, 'falls asleep' - sometimes standing up! (which, really, must take a good amount of talent)

This morning I was changing her and she is laying on the floor just being a goof. Then she began to act naughty and I scolded her. Immediately she tossed her head to the side and closed her eyes tight.....and laid perfectly still.

Oh, whoops. My mistake. I should be quiet, my baby is sleeping!!! hahaha.....
At least when she has her eyes closed she can't see me laughing to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment