Monday, March 1, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes

My three year old is in the bathroom huffing and puffing. Then all of a sudden you hear, "Ewwww...........(silence) Poop."
That makes me laugh. She knew that was coming after all that effort, right??? Kids...

Then, Saturday, I was in my bedroom cleaning and the kids were in the master bathroom playing on the floor. One of them stood up and noticed that my sink was full of bubbles. (I was hand washing a few bras - they were soaking)

So they reach into the bubbles and discover there is treasure in there!! They call the other siblings over to see... and slowly pick up one of the wet pieces of material when someone shouts out, "That one of mom's BRAUBS!!" and they all go running and screaming out of my room. Again, funny. I don't think my 'braubs' (bras) are so scary... but you never know what will freak a kid out!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment