Friday, February 26, 2010

random update

If you pay attention to my blog as much as I do...(I'm sure none of you do, but play along won't you???) ...you may remember me saying in January that I had about 10 pounds to lose.

Drum roll please..... I lost 5 of that 10. I seem to be stuck, as I have been wanting to announce that five pounds for awhile, but I am pleased. So pleased, that honestly, I could stay here. I mean, I would love the other five pounds to go or redistribute itself to another part of my body... but this is doable. Livable. Manageable. I'm not 'hating' the way my mid-section looks anymore.

Which...again, if you've been reading... made my Olympic sport of closet clean-out all the more pleasant.

Other random news: I have finally packed up all the newborn onesies. (My baby is almost 10 months, but those NB onesies are always sooo big!) As a matter of fact, it is now official that all the 0-3 month clothes are packed up too. And... (tears) some of the 3-6 month clothes are starting to get too small....

You must understand - I LOVE babies. I ADORE babies. I love all of it. I mean, I love sleep and all... but I don't mind being a walking zombie for the trade off of having a sweet baby. And my "baby-baby" is getting big. :( Waahh!

As a matter of fact, I will be planning my last first birthday party before I know it. This is hard for me. As difficult as my pregnancies have been, last night I was missing being pregnant. I can't keep having kids forever. In fact, I don't want to. I don't, nor have I ever wanted more than four children. Neither did/does my husband. So we are done and we know it. But we also both know that I will forever love and miss that little baby phase.

So... that is my nonsense rambling for the day. I never promised that this blog would be profound! Good news, and sad? news.... I'm glad she is growing up, but these are the things on my mind. When you have children you almost constantly find yourself entering a 'new phase' - almost all of them are good, but some are hard to say good-bye to!

So with that, hug your babies, or go look at their tiny baby pics, and have a great weekend!

Celebrating babyhood ~


No comments:

Post a Comment