Monday, February 1, 2010

Coming soon to a blog near you...

I am posting just to let you know that I will be posting what I have been up to, soon. I promise. Busy, busy, busy... and I don't even condone business. Ha!

It is all good. We are having "fun". (You'll see....)

So, check back and I'll update you with pics and some info.

Here's a random piece of info in the meantime. If you read this blog around the new year, you know my mission is to cut out most (if not all) of the clutter in my house. Since then, I bagged a large bag for the Goodwill. Yea me!! But....as I was driving through the parking lot on my way out of their property, the girls begged to go in, and I caved. I came out with a bag of stuff!! AAGGHHH!

Now, mind you, it was very cute stuff. Very good bargain stuff. Stuff I'm glad I have... but more stuff nonetheless.

BUT! Redemption! I took another, even larger bag there late last week - and just drove away! Yea!

Aahhhhh.... feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment