Friday, February 4, 2011

Look who's talking now!

My one year old has recently gotten quite verbal.

First we started off with the names of the family:
Ah- gex = Alex
Bibi-in = Vivianne
Ag-awon = Avalon
Tah-ya = Talia

Now she is good at screaming each name when she wants their attention or a hug.

"Hug!" is another big favorite. She is my cuddler/ mama's girl though.
Some other phrases:

I don't want that! (lovely, huh?)

I wanna get down!

UP! UP! UP!

Me cute. (unfortunately this sounds a lot like 'me toot')

Copy, copy copy. (When the older kids are annoying each other by copying what the other says)

I wanna go!


You may notice how many of them have exclamations. She is either getting used to a loud family, or realizes that as the fourth born she has really got to speak up to be heard!! haha

Oh, and she is also climbing on everything! She fell halfway down our flight of stairs yesterday, she fell off the kitchen chairs (that she now insists on climbing) countless times this last week. She fell into our tall master bath tub yesterday and was then trapped inside. She climbs on the stool by the main bathroom sink (for easy hand washing by her sister) and tries to swing her leg up and over into the sink.

I tell you, the fact she is alive and basically un-injured at the end of each day is a miracle. The fact I'm not in a zombie state at the end of each day from the work she alone requires (let alone the other three), is also a miracle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment