Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gone so long!

Uh, wow. I can't believe I haven't written in so long!! Almost a month! Good golly.

Do you know dear invisible, I'm not even sure if you're even still there, reader - that I have thought about you everyday? It is true, I have. And I have even written many a blog post in my head... they just never made it on here. So I guess I have lots to catch you up on! I thought life would slow down when we got back from vaca. (Which I haven't even finished telling you about!) But, alas, it has not slowed down at all. Until tomorrow. I think it will slow down tomorrow! ;)

When we got back home we started unpacking our house into our newly finished (carpeted) basement. Yes, yes, which I have yet to show you THAT in pictures too... Anyway, we were unpacking and then BAM! Just like that we thought we were going to list our house (for sale!!!) and move!

Suffice to say, we aren't. And I'm glad. For now.

So that is a short summary of where I've been. Nothing super exciting. I didn't fall off the edge of the earth. I realize of course, I've probably lost any and all readership - but if you are out there still, somewhere in cyberspace, I'm back! I'm glad! See you again soon! For now I have a wee one to diaper and a larger wee one to drive to school. (Two middle wee ones will just be along for the ride! How many kids do I have again???? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment