Friday, April 23, 2010

ramblings of a pooped momma

It was a snow day today - in late April. wow.

I guess it is just getting me prepared for summer vacation - but without the ability to send the kids out to play. ;) Here's a summary of my life today:

My son (home from school) was supposed to clean his room. Instead, it is junkier than it was this morning. Go figure...shocking right?

My three year old announced that she used to be a little girl - and she remembers what it is like to be a baby, but that she is "all growed up now". Interesting... :)

My four year old threw a tantrum when we made good on our promise that the three year old could spend the night in the 4 yr old's bedroom. Apparently, they are connected at the hip all day long - but the 4 year old needs 'her space' at night....

The baby was great. Except for the explosive poopy diaper I PUT MY HAND RIGHT INTO earlier today. Needless to say, she had a bath and smells baby delicious now!! Mmmm! Love that (good) baby smell!! (oh - and I scrubbed my hand like no body's business! ha!)

Me?? I'm about to get a back rub from hubby, watch a movie and eat chocolate. Why? Because somebody has to be 'livin the life' ladies.... somebody has to.... :)

Have a great weekend y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment