Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last day of School

Summer's here! Today is the last day of school! We have an ice-cream party planned, play dates.... ahhh...

Let's hear it for play dates. Lots and lots of them!! I don't know how to live through summer without them. oh... and child labor of course. uh... just kidding..

I have zero firm plans for the summer. Just lots of "happy thought plans". You know what I mean... you imagine lemonade and play dates, days at the zoo, mornings at the park and afternoons in the backyard pool.

But that's just fairy tales without a plan. (And in the words of Rachel Green..."I don't even have a pla.") So, I'm setting out to make a plan. Here's the thing. I'm not super strong on 'following through'. So... I'm making this big announcement, but I'm not sure if it will ever get off the ground, or if it does, make it a whole week.
But here's hopin'! :)

Well folks, with just mere hours until I have all four kids in my hands 25 hours a day for 2.5 months... I gotta go! Plans to make! Schedules to draw up! Insane asylums to call! haha....

1 comment:

  1. ha, love that Rachel Green line. :) I know what you mean. So far, I have thoughts of grandeur for our Summer. A plan would be great though, considering it seems these three months just fly by!

    ReplyDelete