Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A new, new pet

Well... I don't know what to say. I think for your sake and mine, I'll sum this entry up and perhaps elaborate later, as the story itself is quite interesting.

Here's the short of it:

Gil died. (our fish) Sunday night. Bummer.

Got a... dog.... on Monday.

It wasn't meant to happen. It wasn't on purpose. It just... happened.
We got the dog from the Humane Society and we have a 14 day trial period to see if the dog fits in, no one has allergies, the dog doesn't turn out to be deathly ill or something. We got her on Monday night and have 12 more days to go of trial period, but so far, so good. She's a sweet pup. Actually, she's no pup, she is 8 years old. But like I said, I will elaborate later I'm sure. And I'll post a pic later too... but to be honest, I'm only writing this so I can delay making dinner. And so, I don't really have the time to upload from my camera, but also... I'm feeling lazy. Which...is why I'm not making dinner.

I better go make dinner.....

No comments:

Post a Comment