Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my therapy

I am using this blog as my therapy outlet this morning. If you don't want to read it - I don't blame you! :)

If a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it, does it make a sound??
If your child is driving you crazy but your spouse isn't witness to it, can you actually end up in a straight jacket??

I have a (nameless) child who is driving me NUTS.

This makes me do a few things:

  • Cry a few tears (for several reasons)

  • Wonder if my parenting skills are non-existent

  • Wonder where in the heck did I 'go wrong' with our parenting so far

  • Get super frustrated at where I am

  • Think maybe- it was just a bad morning/day/week - we all have those and maybe it is just a short phase/ bad day for said child

  • Write on a blog  to the whole cyber world that I am questioning my child's behavior and my skills as parent, just so I can release some pent up frustration and anger....

And actually - I am feeling a bit better. I know (deep, deep inside) that I'm not alone. Not only to I have my Lord to turn to, but I am literally not alone, because other mothers are fighting sanity issues of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment