Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I love

My 17 month old daughter Talia knows and recognizes Ariel (Disney's mermaid) - thanks to her 3 year old sister. What I love, is that she calls her "ya-ya".... and usually with great passion too! Whether we are in a store and she sees her on a cup or a sheet set, or sees our Ariel barbie, or the movie case, she nails it every time.  Sooo adorable!

I love that Talia loves socks and shoes. (it is practical with cold weather coming - but that's not my favorite part)
She gets dressed each morning on the floor and then she starts toddling away until I say, 'time for socks!'.
Then she races back across the floor and plops her butt down in front of me, shoving her tiny little toes in my face saying, 'gock. gock.' LOVE it. Then she promptly says, "shoes. shoes", immediately following that. Then she smiles in wonder at her newly adorned feet and toddles out of the room.

Our three year old, Avalon, is still talking 'cute'. You may call it baby talk... but by my third child and now realizing how fast this is all going, I let her do it. It is not on purpose, not that whiny baby talk you may be thinking of, but just a failure to speak correct English. haha.... her brother and sister correct her all the time.. so I really don't have to!

Gi-Show = Giselle (Disney's princess from Enchanted) This is especially cute in a sentence, and it drives her older brother nuts. "I want to watch Gi-Show when we get home."
Frustrated brother... "yeah, I know Avi, but WHAT show????"

I wicked it off wif my tum. = I licked it off with my tongue.
As in... what she just did to the cream cheese fluff on her finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment