Monday, August 9, 2010

So Far, So Good...

Well, I know I haven't written in a week, but that is because my husband has been working me to the bone. Seriously. (Still love you though dear...) :)

We have been slaving over our house to get it ready to sell. As of yesterday it went on the MLS. We are live people! (tiny little panicky screams...) eek

The pics for the house (on the website) showed up this morning. Now we are what I consider 'fully listed'. Five hours in, and so far, so good. Ask me five days or five weeks from now, and we will see. Keeping the house immaculately clean with four kids 6 and under and still keeping up on food and dishes and laundry is already interesting. (but I knew it would be...)

Here are a few pics of the house that are on the website:




1 comment:

  1. Selling your house?? Moving to a different part of Colo Spgs, I assume?? I KNOW what it feels like to sell your house/keep it clean/have showings etc etc....I'll say a prayer for you guys! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete