Friday, August 27, 2010

got it!

No sooner did I finish the last posting, than my little girl announced she had to go potty. The kind I was on the hunt for!

The afternoon on Wednesday was full of driving to labs, getting blood tests and handing over my daughter's poop in a little jar to someone in scrubs. (got to be the least favorite part of their job!)


Now we are just waiting for test results. I don't know what is going on, but I do know this: we have had to keep a food diary of all she puts in her mouth since Monday. We mark down every food, and every time she says her tummy hurts. We also started the Zantac on Monday. Since then, and maybe it is coincidence, but she hasn't had too many tummy aches, and one of the ones she did have, was because I had just asked her to clean up her shoes. hmmmm... good timing.


Have a great weekend! Go out and enjoy nature - before it all freezes over this winter!

1 comment:

  1. please keep us posted...I am sooo curious what is going on with her!

    ReplyDelete