Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Diary,

I am calling this dear diary, because I'm feeling rather personal today. Here's the truth and brunt of it:

I need a little space and air. Not space from my family or life per-se, just ... space and time in the day. I need to stop barely 'coming up for air' but to take a minute to have downtime and breathe.

But let's face it - we don't really get to hit the pause button on life.

I'm just a little bit overwhelmed lately.

The house is on the market.
I can not keep it clean.
I can not keep it clean.
I can not keep it clean. ergh.
I feel I barely have time to pay bills and some of them are 'behind'. Not so behind that I'm like, yikes, we are gonna lose the house, but more like, 'crap, this was due yesterday' (or last week)...etc.
I have not had time to work on some picture books (from March) that I thought would be done by now.
I'm basically 5 years behind in my hobbies (scrapbooking specifically)
We barely have enough clean underwear and socks to get all six of us through the next day in clothes. ... and I'm behind on changing sheets - which really puts the laundry behind!
I am behind on the family budget.
I have felt like I barely even have enough time to whip up a meal here and there....


So... ugh. Tired of "barely" and "hardly" keeping up on my life, and here I am announcing that to the world! Calgon! Take me away!! :)

Today I decided to take a minute for 'me' and exercise - I figure if anything it will give me more energy to work. But maybe, just maybe, it took up 30 minutes I didn't have to spare! haha!

Have a great day y'all! Hope you are getting done more than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment