Monday, September 13, 2010

Just another manic Monday..

oh, oh... wish it was Sunday...whoa-oh-oh...

So it was a Monday in it's truest form. We woke up this morning to my husband's car battery being dead.


The 'baby' is suspected of getting a cold/teething... something that is making her a-mighty fussy.

And... (as another story altogether..) our refrigerator died last Friday. The new one was supposed to be delivered today, but.... can you believe it, the warehouse had no information on the purchase or delivery.

ugh.

It all worked out. The car got jumped lickity-split. (Although I was blamed for leaving a light on in his car when I drove it last Friday. But, bo-yah baby... I didn't drive your car last Friday, or for the last two weeks actually - so there. Then he blamed it on our 7 year old son - yeah right. Alex was out there just driving around with the lights on....)
Anyway.

The baby - well.... she never really 'fixed' herself, but I don't really see a 'cold', and we all survived the day. She is safe, I am still sane. (just go with me on that one...)

The fridge - my husband summed it up the best with this statement: The dog that barks the loudest gets the attention. I called thrice. (like that usage of our language???)My husband called the manager. Long story short - we got a fridge today. And a really cool one too. It is a 'top-of-the-line' floor model that was on crazy sale in order to rearrange the sales floor. Sweet. Works for me. In fact... that's how we ended up with our bed, and our theater sound system. (I know we are sounding spoiled, but we're not. Well, not that much.... but we are really really good shoppers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment