Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Run, Forest, Run!!"

When you get to know me you learn one thing:

I will only run if someone is chasing me. I will run out of a building if it is on fire. I will only run if there is a wasp around. (story for another day)

That is my motto. Run from danger. You don't run for pleasure. Only crazy people do that! Why in the world would I do that to myself? Sounds like torture.

So.... then there's my husband. He likes me. (yea!) And he wants me to live for a long time. So He wants me to exercise my heart. (I don't actually exercise. I've attempted it a few times in my life though....)

We have had a Wii for three years now, and one of my favorite things about it is the 'exercise' "games". (I am using the word 'game' loosely here...) About a year ago we bought Wii Active with the Bob Green 30 day fitness challenge. Patrick and I made it all the way through..... four whole days of the the challenge. Whew! Go us!! :)

I picked it up again about two weeks ago. Again, I have made it through the first four days. (in the last two weeks mind you)

This particular game is torture for me, as they "make" you run. Ugh. Hate it. Especially with my huge nursing boobs.(TMI???)

However... I think.... I actually think that maybe it is having a positive affect on me. Last night I dreamt I was running - for exercise - and the most shocking of all.... I liked it.

What spell have you put me under Bob Green?!?!?

So maybe in the year 2010 I may actually be a person who exercises. Who knows.

1 comment: