Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Donde esta el bano?? (Where is the bathroom??)

I was cleaning the main bathroom toilet this afternoon during the kid's naps when I hear shoes/chairs/clanging in the kitchen. Weird. Better go check that out. Nap time should last another 30 minutes....who is there? A burglar?? An animal??

I go into the kitchen and this is what I see~
Our three year old is standing on a kitchen chair.
She has tennis shoes on - the wrong feet.
She has her play dress hiked up.
Her panties are down.
Her bare bottom sits on the table....

"What are you doing?!?!?" I quickly ask.

"going pee pee...."

I scoop her up and run down the hall to the bathroom. I quickly wipe the chemically wet toilet seat I was cleaning, and set her down. She starts crying. I mean crying.
She pees. I ask what is wrong. She is disoriented.

OMG - I think she was sleep walking!!! AAGHHH! She almost peed on the kitchen table!!!
The bizarre part is - she got up and put tennis shoes on first. Did she think we were camping and she had to put shoes on to go outside???

Well, I'm glad I was within earshot and not in the shower or in the laundry room!! Sheesh. The adventures never cease!

No comments:

Post a Comment