Thursday, January 21, 2010

Food, Shmood.....

It is really quite a lot of work to eat healthy.

We as a family want to eat healthier. Well, maybe not the kids. They informed me at breakfast that they wish they lived on cream soda. But, in general, hubs and I want to live past 45. Ya know??

However, you can take it to the far reaches of healthy eatting where you buy your own wheat berries, grind your wheat into flour, make your own bread and cakes and muffins and cookies. Even your own granola.

You can buy raw milk and make your own organic ice-cream and yogurts.

You can have a whole bunch of vegetables you otherwise would not have bought delivered straight to your door and you can Google how to make something with Delicata Squash. I know, I never heard of them either.

All of this, however, takes a tremendous amount of work. And I am tired. I barely have time to ....(fill in the blank) and you want me to grind flour and wait for yogurt to set?!?!?

Anyway - just in case you are wondering what we had for dinner tonight - we ordered Domino's.



What???

That's right you heard me. I said I'm tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment