Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Good news: Avi didn't pee on the kitchen table yesterday. (see the previous post)
Bad news: She peed in her bed at 11:22pm last night. And on her pillow, and her favorite blankie, and the..... basically she must've had a LOT to drink before bed.

Good news: We still have some diapers in the house that fit her. We will use them tonight. :)
Bad news: We've never had a child not *instantly* potty-trained through the night, and we are slow to learn our lesson with this new situation.

Good news: I survived yesterday.
Bad news: I lost it with my husband last night. I was super-grouchy girl. :( Sorry dear hubby! I love you really I do! :)

Good news: I vacuumed the van today! Woo woo!!
Bad news: The house itself hasn't been vacuumed in.... a long time. Eewww!

Good news: We are hoping to get our son in a charter school for next year and he is not rejected yet, as of today.
Bad news: He is pretty far down the list, so it'll take a miracle!

Good news: Overall life is pretty sweet. God is doing miracles here, in Haiti, and everywhere around the world if you just stop and look. He is still Lord of our life, even when we don't *feel* it in the chaos.
Bad news: ... all of a sudden... I can't think of any!

No comments:

Post a Comment