Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can conquer the world!!

Well, at least my computer world, for right now, at this time, this morning. But I sure do feel victorious!!!

Our mouse stopped working correctly last night - on the internet ALONE. Weird. Worked on the computer itself (programs, hard-drive) but not on the net. I FIXED it MYSELF. I am sooooo proud! (Actually it was simple, but that is beside the point)

I am not techie, so this feels like I just conquered Everest!

Notice the new blog style??? I have been eyeing this for weeks, and now, with my new 'fix' on here, I can actually 'grab' this background now. Seriously folks - I am flying high. My typing as probably jumped to about 200wpm!! I might play with the background still, but let me know if you like it. Readability, looks, etc.

Well, as long as I am conquering my known world, I think I'm gonna go work in the kitchen. Lord knows that room need attention - so toodles!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment