Friday, January 8, 2010

How Low Can It Go....?

The temp I mean. It is so cold! (I will avoid the "how cold is it?" jokes)

My hands are frozen! The yard is frozen. The van is frozen - and it is parked in the garage! I pity my poor hubby in and out of his car all day long in this freezing frozen world of ours.


I would like to say, that yes, we are running the home furnace at an appropriate temperature, but we are all still cold. Perhaps it is because although the sun is out, the view from our windows looks like the house was relocated to a vast frozen winter ice-land. I imagine something a-kin to when Dorothy was in her house and blown to the land of OZ. I think a few nights ago when we were sleeping, the house got up and moved to Antarctica. Brrrz!

Well, enough about that. We are all living through this, from Florida to North Dakota. So, no need to lament any further.

Here is an update on my cleaning out our stuff process:
In the last two days I got rid of a pair of my husbands pants. That's it. One pair of pants. But on the up side, it has been too cold to go ANYWHERE, so I haven't bought anything, or brought anything home. Yea! One positive thing about the deep freeze - I'm saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment